Skip to Content

F-1 Student Withdrawal Request

Before you decide to withdraw your enrollment from Texas State University, be sure to speak with your faculty or academic advisor.

If you have questions about withdrawing schedule an appointment with a DSO from International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS). The DSO will help you learn about the affects withdrawing may have on your academic and immigration records.

Review more options and information on University Registrar Withdrawal website.

If you are ready to withdraw, please complete:

  1. Online University Withdrawal Form

  2. F-1 Student Withdrawal Request Form (click the button below)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Expand or Collapse all.