New F-1 Students
The information on the pages below assist students who are either outside of the U.S. and planning to attend Texas State, on an F-1 Visa.
Who is an F-1 Visa for?
Non-immigrants admitted to the United States temporarily to pursue full-time academic studies in colleges, universities and other academic institutions and language training schools represent the F-1 visa category.
Spouse and minor children accompanying or planning to join an F-1 Student are eligible for admission in F-2 status. For more information on applying for an F-2 I-20, contact us by email.
- Seeking Admission
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Testimonials
- SEVIS Record Transfer-In Form
- International Incoming Student Survey
- Estimated Cost of Attendance
- I-20 Request
- Steps After Being Admitted
- F-1 International Student Immigration Check-In
- International Student Resource Fair
- Changing Visa Status to F-1