F-1 International Student Immigration Check-In
*IMPORTANT - Read Carefully*
All international students are required to attend a check-in session with International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) in order to submit immigration documents, failure to do so will jeopardize your F-1 status.
Submit the following documents:
3. I-94 (access here) - bring a printed copy, you will have access to I-94 after you cross the US border.
4. Signed I-20 - be sure to sign and date your original I-20
5. I-901 Fee payment receipt
6. Local address/contact information
7. Emergency contact information
Spring 2021 Check-in (Virtual)
New F-1 students enrolling for Spring 2021 must complete an online immigration check-in. Our virtual self-paced check-in will be available to students to access on Friday, December 18, 2020.
Immigration Check-in will be conducted through CANVAS. All new F-1 students will be added to the following CANVAS site on December 18, 2020: ISSS F-1 Immigration Check-In. Please email email@example.com if you did not receive access to this canvas site.