|Living Expenses Per Year|
|Room and Board||$8,125|
|Semester Breaks, SSI and SSII||$2,176|
|Medical Insurance (Annual)||$1,854|
|Books and Supplies||$1,090|
* The Room and Board expense is an average cost of several dorms, including the most and least expensive dorms, plus using the 250 block meal plan.
* Mini Session, Summer I & Summer I are derived from averaging living expenses and meal plans
* Health insurance is based on the annual rate.
* Books, Supplies and Personal Expenses are estimates and include other costs such as transportation, medical, etc.
|Undergraduate Fees||Non-Texas Resident Fees||Texas Resident Fees|
|Tuition Fees (12 hours X 2)||$16,012||$7,588|
|Graduate Fees||Non-Texas Resident Fees||Texas Resident Fees|
|Tuition Fees (9 hours X 2)||$12,984||$6,666|
Tuition and fees* are based on fall 2013 rates:
Tuition fees have been rounded up.
* The International Operations Fee (IOF) is included, which is $60.00 for fall and spring semesters.
Fee estimates do not include a $30.00 IOF for each summer session or special course fees.
|SPRING 2013||Non-Texas Resident Fees||Texas Resident Fees|
|Undergraduate Tuition Fees (4 TSIE classes) X 2||($3,514) X 2 = $7,028.00||($3,514) X 2 = $7,028.00|
*Graduate Students are not eligible for Pre-Bridge status.
Please note that the "Combined Minimum Estimated Expenses" determined by the International Office are, in addition, based on information from students and may vary by total credit credit hours enrolled in per semester, personal preferences, lifestyle and other factors.
For information on official Texas State estimates of non resident tution and fees for undergraduate and graduate studies, please access the following links:
Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Forms
if you're qualified for a tuition exemption please contact the Student Business Services office. Completed forms must be submitted no later than the official 12th class day of each long semester or the official 4th class day of each summer session.
Location: Student Business Services, JCK Room 188
Phone: (512) 245 2544
Residency for Tuition
An individual’s residency classification is based on information from his or her admission. Any changes in residency status or question about residency status please contact the Residency Determination Office at the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Location: Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Phone: (512) 245-3564