Our Mission is to...
Support the comprehensive internationalization goals of Texas State University and assist the university in developing and maintaining an internationally diverse student body, faculty, and staff by:
• Serving as immigration and cultural advisers to our international students and scholars, advocating on their behalf, and providing services and information that facilitate their cultural adjustment, social integration, retention and success.
• Assisting the university at large and our international students, scholars, alumni, faculty and staff in particular, in complying with various governmental policies and regulations.
• Contributing to the research and teaching mission of the university by assisting with employment authorization for distinguished international scholars, faculty and staff.
• Promoting global awareness and internationalization at the university by facilitating international agreements, and by administering international programming through hosting and sponsoring international events.
An Overview of Our Services
- Assisting students and academic departments with immigration processes related to non-immigrant F-1, J-1 and H-1 issues.
- Assisting faculty and staff with H1-B issues.
- New International Students Check-in and Orientation.
- Advising international students & scholars.
- Planning programs for International Students and Scholars.
- Providing statistical reports.
- For the complete list, click here